Download the DEIS
There are three files for the DEIS, one file for the main DEIS and two files for appendices. If you do not have high-speed internet connection, a low-resolution version has also been provided. To download the DEIS, right click on the link below, select "save link as" or "save target as" and save to your computer.
Note: The document is a hyperlinked, interactive Adobe Systems Portable Document Format (PDF) format, best viewed in Adobe Acrobat. A free version of Adobe Reader is available here
If you’re not able to download the DEIS, CDs are available through the following methods:
- Email your CD request to
- Call Leslie Grey at (907) 271-5453 with your CD request
- Pick up a CD at one of the following locations. Public hard copies are also available for viewing at these locations.
- Juneau Public Library
- Downtown Branch: 292 Marine Way, Juneau
- Douglas Branch: 1016 3rd Street, Douglas
- Valley Branch: 3025 Dimond Park Loop, Juneau
- Alaska Department of Public Transportation and Public Facilities, 6860 Glacier Highway, Juneau
- U.S. Forest Service, Admiralty Island National Monument Office, 8510 Mendenhall Loop Road, Juneau
- Angoon Community Association Building, 315 Heendae Road, Angoon
- Angoon City Government Office, 700 Aan Deina Aat Street, Angoon
- Angoon Senior Center, 812 Xootz Road, Angoon
Your comments are important!
The public comment period starts January 9, 2015
, and closes March 11, 2015
You can submit your comments in any of the following ways:
- Email them to
- Send them as a hard copy to Angoon Airport EIS / 1220 SW Morrison, Suite 700 / Portland, Oregon 97205
- Fax them to (503) 224-1851
The FAA intends to host public information meetings and hearings on the DEIS/810 Evaluation/4(f) Evaluation in early March in Angoon, Juneau, and Washington D.C. Further details will be available at a later date.