Download the FEIS
There are five files for the FEIS, one file for the main FEIS and four files for
appendices. If you do not have high-speed internet connection, a low-resolution version has
also been provided. To download the FEIS, right click on the link below, select "save
link as" or "save target as" and save to your computer.
Note: The document is a hyperlinked, interactive Adobe Systems Portable Document Format (PDF) format, best viewed in Adobe Acrobat.
A free version of Adobe Reader is available here.
If you are not able to download the FEIS, CDs are available through the following methods:
- Email your CD request to Leslie.Grey@faa.gov
- Call Leslie Grey at (907) 271-5453 with your CD request
- Pick up a CD at one of the following locations. Public hard copies are also available for viewing at these locations.
- Juneau Public Library
- Downtown Branch: 292 Marine Way, Juneau
- Douglas Branch: 1016 3rd Street, Douglas
- Valley Branch: 3025 Dimond Park Loop, Juneau
- Alaska Department of Public Transportation and Public Facilities, 6860 Glacier Highway, Juneau
- U.S. Forest Service, Admiralty Island National Monument Office, 8510 Mendenhall Loop Road, Juneau
- Angoon Community Association Building, 315 Heendae Road, Angoon
- Angoon City Government Office, 700 Aan Deina Aat Street, Angoon